11 May 2018
CMS Made Simple version 2.2.7 is now available.
Upgrading to CMS Made Simple 2.2.7
CMS Made Simple 2.2.7 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply CMS Made Simple updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing CMS Made Simple install to test the 2.2.7 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your CMS Made Simple installations with Installatron
What's New in CMS Made Simple 2.2.7
- Change internal CSRF variable name
- Fix object insertion bug via deserialize in LoginOperations
- Fix issue where login cookie contents could be forged by determining the hashing salt
- Refactor the mechanism for generating and verifying admin account password reset codes.
- FileManager: No longer allow uploading files with names that end in .
- FilePicker: No longer allow uploading files with names that end in .
- Search : Minor fix to microtime calls.
- Fixes to AdminAlerts::load_by_name()
- SetMessage() and SetError() in the module API now use session variables
- Remove support for module_error and module_action request parameters in admin module actions.
- Add call to check_login() in admin actions that were missing them.
- Search: Fix notice in PHP 7.1: A non well formed numeric value encountered...