11 October 2019
ClientExec version 6.0.0 is now available.
Upgrading to ClientExec 6.0.0
ClientExec 6.0.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply ClientExec updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing ClientExec install to test the 6.0.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your ClientExec installations with Installatron
What's New in ClientExec 6.0.0
System / Admin
- Ensure we trim any whitespace when saving an email address.
- Allow a staff member who has the "Edit Nameserver" permission, but not the "Edit Packages" permission to still update name servers for a package.
- Fix possible issue with SEO rewrites when no directory is used for CE.
- Fixed permission for View As Customer.
- Fixed possible overflow issue with the avatar image in the right hand active client panel.
- Fixed issue with external domain checking case sensitivity.
- Fixed issue with API GET /accounts/user/ resource.
- Added the ability to "pin" an announcement, to sort by this first.
- Fixed issue preventing new language definitions from getting added to language files.
- Ensure Riyaz fonts are included for PDF generation.
- Updated the Add / Edit Billing Type window to be more user friendly
- Fixed issues with TicketNotifications not defined in some functions of TicketGateway.
- Fixed issue that was sending duplicate email notifications when an admin replies to a support ticket.
- Fixed bug preventing "Alternate Accounts" and "Account Notes" from showing on client side menu when "Edit Customer Profile" permission was disabled
- Fixed possible issue on client side name server view when a domain isn't registered.
- Fixed a countable error in UserPackageGateway.php
- Added the ability to Login to cPanel from admin view of user package.
- Ensure "Order New Services" is always available from the Packages top menu on client side.
- Ensure we do not attempt to delete gateway data when the user is only a guest.
- Fixed issue allowing clients to view any announcement even when the client was not part of the Audience.
- Fixed issue with OnlineNic and host records page.
- Only use the "Credit Card Invoice Template" if the invoice has all its packages configured to "Charge CC Automatically".
- Increased width of transaction id column on transactions list.
- Added new default invoice template (current clients on default will be changed to default-old.
- Fixed issues in Paypal, Razorpay, and Stripe Checkout gateway plugins that were not properly validating the Password Strength in Signup.
- Fixed Client Data CSV Exporter to avoid issues with some field names.
- Updated Invoice Data CSV Exporter to include every tax amount charged, Country, State and City.
- Added new HostingController Server Plugin for websites (Development sponsored by Elinkworld.com).
- Fixed possible issue when parsing XML from OpenSRS that isn't always in the same format.
- Fixed issue in Paypal plugin that was in some cases not properly setting the related recurring fees to be under a Paypal Subscription.
- Updated Stripe Checkout to support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and 3D Secure 2.
- Added new CentOS Web Panel / CWP server plugin .(MG)
- Updated the API function we call when testing cPanel servers to be list packages instead of version.
- Fixed FraudLabsPro fraud error message to only show a generic message.
- Fixed issue with FTP backup calling undefined function.
- Ensure ExtendedAttributes are sent during domain transfer with eNom.
- Fixed issue with Stripe Checkout causing an error on invoice payment page.
- Added new Payment gateway for pesapal.com
- Fixed Ticket Totals report.
- Fixed issue with cPanel Accounts Report when disable caching was enabled.
- Remove @ character from cPanel usernames on sign up.
- Ensure MaxMind connects over HTTPS.
- Fixed style issue on sign up compare packages page.
- Add proper validation to package id before attempting to add to cart.