31 August 2018
ClientExec version 5.8.1 is now available.
Upgrading to ClientExec 5.8.1
ClientExec 5.8.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply ClientExec updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing ClientExec install to test the 5.8.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your ClientExec installations with Installatron
What's New in ClientExec 5.8.1
- Fixed issue that was allowing to try email empty email addresses.
- Fixed "Required variable: jsSources was not passed" error when saving 'Public Style' settings.
- Fixed PHP 7.2 count issue in admin dashboard.
- Fixed the count for ticket filters to greatly increase speed when using a large ticket database.
- Fixed error with Automailer sending the messagetype object instead of the messagetype id when trying to create a ticket.
- Fixed issue with displaying hosting fields when "Hide Hosting Fields" was enabled.
- Fixed issue with the "Continue" button on sign up, when using the compare style and stock level is 0.
- Fixed issue with sending welcome emails and server.php not being included properly.
- Fixed a non-numeric value error with monthly usage.
- Fixed a countable issue when merging and cloning invoices.
Template Changes from 5.8.0
- Support for PHP 7.1 and 7.2 (BETA)
- Stratumsphere.io Intgration
- CoinPayments Payment Gateway