7 October 2019
CakePHP version 3.8.5 is now available.
What's New in CakePHP 3.8.5
- Router::reverse() now removes the CSRF token and isAjax from generated URLs.
- Improved failure messages for header and cookie assertion methods.
- Removed an additional \r\n from multipart HTTP client request bodies which caused them to be rejected by some servers.
- Removed quotes around multipart message boundary markers. These quotes are not necessary and could cause servers with non-compliant HTTP parsers to reject the request.
- Number::toPercentage() now uses the locale data when placing the % marker.
- MysqlSchema now generates schema correctly for decimal and float columns that have a length but no precision.
- Fixed schema reflection for double unsigned type in MySQL.
- Fixed schema reflection for varbinary(max) type in SqlServer.
- File and line information is now included in log messages from ErrorHandlerMiddleware.