10 September 2021
Blesta version 5.1.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 5.1.3
Blesta 5.1.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 5.1.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 5.1.3
- Added the Domain Manager, significantly improving support for domains.
- Added a new Generic Domains module for selling domains for manual registration.
- Added Configurable Option Logic
- Added an option to cache a copy of invoices when they are generated.
- Added an option to enable CAPTCHA for login pages.
- Added support for hCAPTCHA.
- Added a bulk delete option for Packages.
- Updated the Bitpay cryptocurrency gateway to use their new API.
- Updated the Support Manager to optionally include ticket attachments in email notices.
- Updated the Support Manager to support ticket reminders by department.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to support upgrades/downgrades.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to support many new configurable option overrides.
- Updated the Order system to add compatibility with the Domain Manager.
- Updated the Order system to add support for configurable option logic to order forms.