20 April 2020
Blesta version 4.9.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.9.0
Blesta 4.9.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.9.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.9.0
- Added the Razorpay payment gateway.
- Vultr has been updated to support IPv6 subnets.
- Order Manager improvements including reducing the frequency of unnecessary fraud checks, a new setting to disable ACH/CC payment methods for new clients, improved drag-n-drop of packages on order forms, and more.
- Import Manager now includes mapping for importing Pterodactyl services from WHMCS.
- Modern WHMCS password hashes now work in Blesta after importing. (No need for clients to reset passwords post-migration!)
- Staff widgets that appear on the Dashboard or Billing Overview can now appear in either or both locations.
- Client limits can be set for packages, limiting the client to a certain number of services using the package.
- New plugin settings feature allows individual plugin functionality to be enabled or disabled. (e.g. You can now disable the KnowledgeBase within the Support Manager)
- Notes are now included in the smart and client search.
- Cancelled services can now optionally be deleted by staff.
- Many more bug fixes.