17 January 2020
Blesta version 4.8.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.8.0
Blesta 4.8.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.8.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.8.0
- Added the Pterodactyl Game Server hosting module.
- Added the APNSCP shared hosting module.
- Updated the cPanel module to add support for selling subdomains, dedicated IP addresses, and limiting the number of accounts resellers can provision.
- Updated the Plesk module to allow name servers to be defined for each server and used within the welcome email.
- Updated the order system to allow direct linking to products with their configurable options pre-selected.
- Updated the Soft Auto Installer plugin to add support for Plesk and CentOS Web Panel in addition to cPanel.
- During installation, the MySQL port may be overridden from the default 3306.
- Added new currency formats.
- Removed date ranges shown for configurable options to reduce redundancy from the parent.
- The navigation cache is now cleared automatically, during upgrade