2 July 2019
Blesta version 4.6.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.6.0
Blesta 4.6.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.6.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.6.0
- Added the gateway Widepay.
- Updated cPanel to add Single Sign On (SSO) support.
- Updated cWatch to add support for upgrades/downgrades and many other improvements.
- Added an optional renew price option that can be different from new purchases. Good for offering onboarding discounts without coupons.
- Configurable options now support a default option.
- Configurable options can now be marked inactive so that it cannot be ordered, but works for existing clients who have it.
- Configurable options now support descriptions that appear as tooltips.
- Invoices can now be voided when a service is cancelled even if it's past due, up to a time you specify.
- Invoice search now includes searching by the Invoice ID.
- A new setting allows forcing unique email addresses for clients, or for all contact types.
- When adding a service manually as a staff member, you can select the module row / server to be used, overriding Package settings.
- When recording a payment for a client, staff may now select a status other than "Approved".
- The client area now shows "Pending" transactions in the transactions widget.