14 March 2019
Blesta version 4.5.1 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.5.1
Blesta 4.5.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.5.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.5.1
- Added extensions Paystack, Soft Auto Installer, Kassa Compleet, Kassa Compleet iDEAL.
- Added support for running Blesta behind a proxy or load balancer with use of the X-Forwarded-For header.
- Ajax load ticket replies and status changing when viewing a ticket as a staff user.
- Support ticket setting to automatically update the status on reply.
- All plugins that register navigation links now use language definitions for those links.
- Automatically add new lines when creating manual invoices.
- Invoices with partial payments can now be modified, as long as the total remains the same.
- Updated Maxmind GeoIP to use the new GeoLite2 database.
- Gateway and module log data is now automatically split if it exceeds storable size.