20 February 2019
Blesta version 4.4.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.4.2
Blesta 4.4.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.4.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.4.2
Highlights from the 4.4 release
- New Configurable Option field types, including: text, textarea, password.
- New "Add-ons" tab in staff area when managing a parent service, where add-ons can be added and managed.
- Availability of Credit Card and ACH can be overridden for each client under Payment Accounts.
- New markdown editor available when creating or editing Package Groups.
- New markdown editor available for Support Tickets.
- Image attachments in Support Tickets now displayed within the ticket, with a slideshow.
- Recurring invoices now copy public/private notes.
- Staff added services now default to "Pending" status.
- Updated the client area to the latest Bootstrap 3 release.
- Made improvements for better PHP 7.2 support.
- Reduced the size of single page PDF invoices by approximately 800%.
- Added extensions GoCardless, WHMSonic, and cWatch.