13 June 2018
Blesta version 4.2.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.2.2
Blesta 4.2.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.2.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.2.2
- Added coupon billing cycles.
- Staff may set their own language.
- Updated extensions cPanel, SolusVM.
- Yahoo Finance replaced with 4 new exchange rate processors: Open Exchange Rates, Fixer.io, X-Rates, and Currency Layer.
- Added support for PHP 7.1 (7.2 may work also, but not officially supported yet)
- Auto-debit can be disabled on an invoice by invoice basis.
- Developer support for query parameters for plugin actions.
- Module system can now render messages set by a module to the view.
- Added the following extensions (must download separately for the beta): CentosWP, ISPConfig, Square, PerfectMoney, Hubtel.