24 November 2020
Blesta version 4.12.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.12.3
Blesta 4.12.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.12.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.12.3
- Order: Order history widget appears a little off after pagination
- Order: hold_unverified_orders option not handled for 0 cost order
- Order: Client order history displays ill-formatted pagination
- System Status: File permission check will fail on parent directory .. if it is not owned by the same user
- Client contact edit fail with email verification disabled
- Uninstalling language error
- NameSilo: Tld specific hidden fields are not auto populated
- Invoice creation ignores currency precision.
- Queued email change fails when additional client fields are required