5 September 2019
b2evolution version 6.11.3 is now available.
Upgrading to b2evolution 6.11.3
b2evolution 6.11.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply b2evolution updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing b2evolution install to test the 6.11.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your b2evolution installations with Installatron
What's New in b2evolution 6.11.3
- Improved Display update after upload in file manage (AJAX).
- Improved Search can now find posts based on keywords? See Search Results Panel.
- Improved UI improvements.
- Improved Markdown Importer
- Improved Auto Anchors Plugin : render anchor links on hover & more.
- Improved Autolinks of usernames
- Improved Video plug plugin will render full URLs.
- Improved Short Links / ForeverLinks / Quick Links Plugin : new settings
- Fixed Intro-Tag posts
- Added New notification template when assigning post with meta comment.
- Added Capability to assign post when posting a regular comment.
- Improved Autocomplete of usernames
- Improved Forum skin when used on a Tracker collection. Now shows tasks assigned to you on front page.
- Added ability to disable disp = users on User Directory Features.
- Added control to INDEX or NOINDEX Category, Tag & other filtered pages with Intros
- Improved XML Sitemap -- See: Publish an XML Site Map
- Improved Default slug length is now 8 words (but on existing installs you will need to manually change this if you want to -- Single post pages / "Permalink" pages ).
- Fixed Infinite recursion on URLs pointing to the Contact form.
- Fixed PHP 7.3 compatibility.
- Fixed Autofix invalid filepaths in DB.
- Fixed Various bugs