21 June 2019
b2evolution version 6.11.2 is now available.
Upgrading to b2evolution 6.11.2
b2evolution 6.11.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply b2evolution updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing b2evolution install to test the 6.11.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your b2evolution installations with Installatron
What's New in b2evolution 6.11.2
- Added Auto Anchors Plugin
- Improved Less error reports on transient IMAP errors: Process the return path inbox, Create posts by email.
- Added "View history" in evobar menu
- Improved Filemanager is now able to delete directories, even if they are not empty.
- Fixed Various bugs
- Improved: Proposing a change can now be done from the Front-Office
- Added: Link to propose a change (if user has permission) in Small Text of manual pages
- Added: multiple sort orders in Universal Item List Widget.
- Improved: Snippets Toolbar Plugin
- Improved: new Colorwheel color selector which supports alpha channel where appropriate (more of this in v7 skins)
- Added: Import regions/subregions/cities with provided CSV samples in /media/shared/...
- UI improvements
- Improved: "Clean up scheduled jobs older than a threshold" now has 2 different thresholds to keep errors longer than normal tasks
- Improved: better reporting of "# of actions" of scheduled tasks
- Improved: Scheduled tasks that may fail because of IMAP timeouts will no longer send immediate email notifications. They will notify only after a threshold of consecutive errors (default: 3)
- Changed: backoffice now uses evoadm.php instead of admin.php in order to avoid mod_rewrite false positives
- Improved: Quick upload folders will now be renamed to match the slug of the current post (unless a file is linked to several posts)
- Added: Config variable $email_send_allow_php_mail == false; to disallow using PHP's internal mailer
- Added: default file type for CSV .csv
- Bug fixes
- Added Ability to upload attachments to comments by drag & drop
- Added Ability for users to propose changes to posts. We are using it on the user manual here.
- Added Webmentions support
- Added Ability to use clickable images in email campaigns; see Email Elements Renderer Plugin
- Added Snippet Toolbar Plugin: allows to quickly insert snippets into Posts or Comments (useful for frequent replies, etc.)
- Added Fresh installs will show examples of Recipes built with a custom Item Type, custom fields & custom display template
- Added $admin_url configuration variable for those who want to move/rename the admin.php file.
- Added Markdown file type .md
- Added Search Results config options (weighting)
- Added Settings for the task: Clean up scheduled jobs older than a threshold
- Improved Universal Item List widget can now sort on 3 different fields
- Improved Debug log for redirected pages
- Fixed Content Hierarchy Widget default open levels