15 October 2018
b2evolution version 6.10.3 is now available.
Upgrading to b2evolution 6.10.3
b2evolution 6.10.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply b2evolution updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing b2evolution install to test the 6.10.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your b2evolution installations with Installatron
What's New in b2evolution 6.10.3
- New Edit/Post option in the evobar.
- Enhanced autocomplete when typing @login in comments.
- Ability to insert polls into email campaigns (with links for instant voting)
- Info messages float on top of the screen even when page is scrolled down.
- Enhanced Item Custom fields: New disp=compare@items=3,5,8...
- Enhanced Item Custom fields: Widget to compare custom fields between multiple Posts/Items. Can be used with disp=compare or with fixed content in other places
- Enhanced Item Custom fields: Custom fields can be marked public or private (in the latter case, they only appear in the backoffice / during edit)
- Enhanced Item Custom fields: Number fields can now have a format to display them properly. E-g: format $ 0 0.00 USD renders as $ 12 345.67 USD
- Enhanced Item Custom fields: Parent post of a child post/Item is now clearly displayed in the backoffice
- Enhanced Item Custom fields: Custom fields with identical names now auto-replicate from parent to children, recursively.
- Feature to delete old backups directly from the backoffice.
- Autoupgrade now shows already downloaded ZIP files. It is now possible to launch the autoupgrade using one of those files without fist trying to download again.
- Feature to mass-delete spammers (after applying a filter to the user list)
- Enhanced filters on the list of Users
- It is now possible to configure which filters are available in the front office on disp=users
- UI enhancements
- Bug fixes.