Installatron is the data controller of the Personal Information we hold about you.
Please direct any questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- We may collect Personal Information in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you transmit to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service's functionality, fulfill your requests, personalize your experience, provide customer support, message you, back up our IT systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
- We may anonymize and aggregate any of the Personal Information we collect (so that it does not directly identify you). We may use anonymized information to improve the Service's quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, and market the Service. We do not attempt to re-identify individuals who may appear therein.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the Personal Information you provide to administer those programs.
- We strive to comply with the concept of data minimization, with the result that we only collect as much Personal Information as needed for the intended purpose in accordance with our legitimate interests.
- We directly collect:
- Contact information, such as names, addresses, and phone numbers. The processing of this information is necessary to provide and maintain the Service for you, communicate with you, and respond to messages made by or about you.
- Payment information, such as your payment method and related information. The processing of this information is necessary to facilitate payment for use of your Service. Payments are made through our reliable and secure online payment processor (Stripe), with the result that we are never furnished with your complete account or credit card number.
- Technical information, such as your server address and hostname, IP address, and domain name. The processing of this information is necessary for your ongoing use of the Service, to resolve your technical issues, and for our abuse systems. In most cases this data is anonymized.
- Correspondence, such as when you contact us directly by email, phone, mail, message boards, blogs, or when you complete an online form. The processing of this information is necessary to communicate with you.
- We indirectly collect:
- Information about your use of the Service, such as the website from which you came and the website to which you are going, at which time, how frequently, and for how long you access the Service. The processing of this information is necessary for improving the Service.
- Device information, such as details about the type of device, unique device identifying numbers, operating systems, browsers and applications connected to the Service, your Internet service provider or mobile network, and your IP address. The processing of this information is necessary to validate the Service license status and provide the Service on your device.
- If you choose not to provide Personal Information, we may not be able to provide the Service to you.
- STORING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Security. We use various safeguards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. All Personal Information we collect from the Service will be stored on secure servers. All transactions entered into Installatron.com will be protected by SSL encryption technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- International Transfers of your Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect may be transferred to and stored outside of the jurisdiction you are in. If you are located in the European Union (EU), your Personal Information will be processed outside of the EU including in the United States; these international transfers of your Personal Information are made pursuant to appropriate safeguards.
- Disclosure to Government Agencies and Law Enforcement. We may investigate and disclose Personal Information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement requests served on us.
- Processing by Third Parties. Limited Personal Information will be processed by trusted third parties and partners. These third parties may process payments, send email or conduct other activities on our behalf. Sharing of Personal Information is limited to the information needed to serve the specific purpose for which the third parties were engaged.
- Should Installatron merge with or be acquired by another company, or if there is a sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business or a product line or asset is sold, it may be necessary for your Personal Information to be transferred as is appropriate and relevant to ensure that your Service will remain uninterrupted.
- RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We maintain your Personal Information for no longer than is required for the intended and approved purpose set out and in accordance with with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- From time to time we may contact you with relevant information about the Service. For some messages, we may use Personal Information we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant information to share with you.
- If you do not want to receive such messages from us, you will be able to tell us by changing your marketing preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies. Intended to make the Service work in the way you expect. For example, we use a cookie that tells us whether you are logged in.
- Analytical/performance cookies. Intended to help us understand how visitors use the Service. This helps us to improve the way the Service works.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Installatron.com (Website), the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can set some cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
- The Service contains links to and from third party websites (suppliers, application websites, etc.). Although Installatron pays attention to the contents of linked websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
- The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate any account the child has created with us.
- NOTICE TO YOU
- EU RESIDENTS: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
- In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights regarding Personal Information covered by the GDPR that we hold:
- Information: The right to be informed about where, for which purpose and for how long your Personal Information is collected.
- Access: The right to obtain access to your Personal Information.
- Rectification: The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Information without undue delay where that Personal Information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure: The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Restriction: The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Information.
- Any of your rights can be exercised by contacting email@example.com and specifying the subject of your request as well as the kind of data your request refers to. To avoid misuse you may be required to provide proper identification before we can perform any Personal Information request.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed in the below section.
Installatron, Attn: Data Privacy Officer
105 YATES ST, 1ST FLOOR
MT HOLLY SPRINGS, PA 17065