30 January 2017
Zenphoto version 1.4.14 is now available.
Upgrading to Zenphoto 1.4.14
Zenphoto 1.4.14 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Zenphoto updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Zenphoto install to test the 1.4.14 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Zenphoto installations with Installatron
What's New in Zenphoto 1.4.14
This security issue affects specifially the third party phpmailer library used by the PHPMailer plugin.
- Zenphoto now exposes only the general Zenphoto version and the script generation time within the html comment at the bottom of front end theme files. Formerly it also exposes some server related data like the graphic lib and which plugins are being used.
- This was of course to help us supporting on the forum as we would get an some base information about the install even if those haven't been provided. But of course it might give more information than necessary to some people who have non helpful ideas in mind… The former full info is now only exposed if your install is within debug mode via the markRelease plugin. [acrylian – Thanks to nheiniger for the reminder]
- Fix rare sql issue with getRandomImagesAlbum() [acrylian – Thanks to coach777]
- On new installs in subfolders setup now sets the .htaccess rewriteBase with trailing slash. Most servers do work without so it is not changed on existing working installs [acrylian – Thanks to kilroy]
- GoogleMap: Option for the now required Google Maps API key added [fretzl]
- GoogleMap: Now responsive by default. Changes can be done in CSS [fretzl]
- hitcounter: "Page-Hitcounter-*" hitcounts are now deleted from the options table if resetted [acrylian]
- PHPMailer: phpmailer 5.2.22 update [fretzl]
- static_html_cache: Cached files now stored with actual .html suffix. If you used the cache you best clear it to remove the old files and generate new ones [acrylian]
- rss: Now stores hitcounts as "rsshitcount" correctly. It used "hitcount" which wasn't for example not checked by the gallery statisics [acrylian]
- tinymce4: Update TinyMCE 4.5.2 and language pack update [acrylian]
- Zenpage: Fix news category protection [acrylian – Thanks to vincent3569]
- Zenpage: Fix news category default rewrite link [acrylian]