Sales Syntax Live Help 3.6.2
18 April 2017
Sales Syntax Live Help version 3.6.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Sales Syntax Live Help 3.6.2
Sales Syntax Live Help 3.6.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Sales Syntax Live Help updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Sales Syntax Live Help install to test the 3.6.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Sales Syntax Live Help installations with Installatron
What's New in Sales Syntax Live Help 3.6.2
- Fixed SQL injection vulerabilty with variables $aftertime and $typeof. replace all >'$aftertime' WITH >'".intval($aftertime)."' added if statment at time that if $typeof != "writediv" ) then $typeof="";
- Fixed window size problem with template bubble_window
- Fixed issue with chat sound not playing when someone is requesting a chat
- Added new leads tab to keep track of generated leads.
- Added ability to send layer invites when offline to pro-actively gather lead information from visitors even when operators are offline.
- Updated graphics to include new logo of Sales Syntax.
- Added tab for linking user database for CRM management.
- Added ability for support tickets.
- Added tab for lead management and added wall for operators to see posts.