18 September 2016
Moodle version 3.0.6 is now available.
Upgrading to Moodle 3.0.6
Moodle 3.0.6 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Moodle updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Moodle install to test the 3.0.6 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Moodle installations with Installatron
What's New in Moodle 3.0.6
- MDL-37250 - Lessons: save students attempts if they timeout
- MDL-50586 - Warn teachers about removing level 0 in rubrics as it leads to unexpected grades.
- MDL-41174 - Update the calendar event when inline changing activity name or duplicating activity
- MDL-33741 - Allow teacher to access course files in hidden categories using Server files repository in filepicker
- MSA-16-0022 Web service tokens should be invalidated when the user password is changed or forced to be changed
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55312 - Bugfix: Load timeout for modules: core/first occurs after purge caches
- MDL-55292 - Include tideways profiler along with xhprof for PHP7 profiling
- MDL-54892 - Uninstall scheduled tasks when plugin is uninstalled
- MDL-22183 - Prevent stats from running later and later - use scheduled task time only
- MDL-47371 - Bugfix: The character & is displayed as " & amp ; " in book module
- MDL-52544 - Resolved problems of Oracle driver in PHP7 environment
- MDL-51078 - Add "All changes" option to the Action selector in report_log (was present in 2.6 and removed in 2.7+)
- MDL-52105 - Remove CAP_PROHIBIT in manager role for capability 'enrol/self:holdkey'
- MDL-54847 - Allow students to insert HTML audio and video tags
- MDL-55273 - Default setting for cookiesecure should be on