12 July 2016
Moodle version 3.0.5 is now available.
Upgrading to Moodle 3.0.5
Moodle 3.0.5 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Moodle updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Moodle install to test the 3.0.5 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Moodle installations with Installatron
What's New in Moodle 3.0.5
- MDL-41922 - Completed quizzes no longer appear in the Course overview block for students
- MDL-41945 - Do not overwrite submission with an empty filearea when several team members edit the same assignment
- MDL-49852 - Mark assignment as completed for all students in the team when one student from the team has made a submission
- MDL-29905 - Fixed the bug when deleting empty quiz category was showing an error that it has questions
- MDL-46721 - Assignment blind marking: participant number in the notification email matches the number on the submission
- MDL-45427 - Database activity: When creating a template clicking on the tags should add it to the textarea when Atto editor is used
- MDL-35104 - Allow to change username of a user registered under LDAP authentication method
- MDL-51806 - Workshop: allow to save edited settings when using comma as a decimal separator
- MDL-43887 - Fixed bug when handling optional date/time custom user profile field with date range starting later than 1970
- MDL-35987 - Do not abort restore process in case of multichoice question error 'Backup error: invalid input syntax for integer: ""'
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-45390 - Fixed rounding problem resulting with letter 57% not being processed properly. This change may freeze gradebook calculations.
- MDL-55020 - Fixed bug when installing plugin downloaded from github repository
- MDL-53111 - Allow to unmark completion criterion 'Require end reached'
- MDL-37138 - When clicking a URL in chat, it should open in a new window or tab
- MDL-54934 - Accessibility enhancements: Indicate phase name/form name on the Workshop title
- MSA-16-0020 Text injection in email headers
- MSA-16-0021 Unenrolled user still receives event monitor notifications even though they can no longer access course
- MDL-54034 - Filters should be applied by default in AJAX calls. Make sure context is set correctly when calling external_format_string()
- MDL-53019 - PHP 5.6.5 or higher is required for development on master branch