15 August 2016
Magento version 2.0.9 is now available.
Upgrading to Magento 2.0.9
Magento 2.0.9 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Magento updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Magento install to test the 2.0.9 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Magento installations with Installatron
What's New in Magento 2.0.9
- Shopping cart: Magento no longer displays an incorrect price in the shopping cart when using multiple shipping addresses.
- The Minicart Maximum Display Recently Added Item setting now works as expected. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- Performance: We've improved storefront performance when you use many variations of a configurable product.
- Cart Price Rules are now applied as expected to Payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price Rules were not applied during checkout.
- You can now save a product for which you've entered no Swatch attribute value when this attribute is not required. Previously, during product creation, Magento would not save the product unless you added a value to the swatch attribute even with "Values Required" set to No.
- Attributes of the salesInvoiceRepository methods are now correctly type cast. (The datatype is now a float – not nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect data type cast, Magento would produce an error when calling the salesInvoiceRepositoryV1GetList methods. (GITHUB-3605)
- We've renamed the Tier Price option on the Advanced Pricing tab to Customer Group Price option.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- The Sales API does not currently support all the update operations on objects that you can execute from the Admin panel. (Objects in this context include orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, and return merchandise authorizations.)