22 August 2016
Dotclear version 2.10.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Dotclear 2.10.2
Dotclear 2.10.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Dotclear updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Dotclear install to test the 2.10.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Dotclear installations with Installatron
What's New in Dotclear 2.10.2
We should celebrate the 13th anniversary of Dotclear today!
- PHP 7 support
- Some vulnerabilities have been fixed
- Lot of bugs killed (some may still remain)
- A new template-set, named dotty, using as far as possible the new HTML5 semantic tags
- New options to customize and use more easily your Dotclear backend (favorites folders in media manager, optional columns for posts and pages lists, ...)
- Implementation of the Content-Security-Policies for the backend, prelude to an implementation in public side (blogs) for the future 2.11 release
- New facilities and opportunities for plugins developers (they are detailed below)
- Patch 2.10.1: A new maintenance release which fixes several bugs of the previous 2.9.
- Patch 2.10.2: A tiny update to fix a problem which prevents correct update on installation using PostgreSQL database system.