28 October 2017
DokuWiki version 2017-02-19e is now available.
Upgrading to DokuWiki 2017-02-19e
DokuWiki 2017-02-19e can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply DokuWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing DokuWiki install to test the 2017-02-19e upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your DokuWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in DokuWiki 2017-02-19e
- templates may require updating before you update DokuWiki: https://www.dokuwiki.org/template
- some plugins may need an update before or after after updating DokuWiki: https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugins
- Gallery: Make sure to update the gallery plugin before you upgrade DokuWiki. Versions before 2016-12-22 render all pages in 2017-02-19e virtually unusable. This includes the login and the admin forms. (Rescue manoeuvre if you happened to fall into the trap: Use regular file tools to move the folder '$DOKUWIKIROOT/lib/plugins/gallery' out of the way.)
- ODT: Versions before 2016-09-10 do not supply the file 'inc/ZipLib.class.php' which is required in 2017-02-19e.
- new Admin screen with plugins being able to add their own icons :!: 3rd party templates need adjustments
- jQuery 3 (IE Support for versions less than 9 dropped)
- better cache management and CDN support for jQuery
- PHP 7.1 support and PHP 7.0 bugfixes
- improvements to the internal Form mechanism
- File usage list in media manager
- Various improvements, language updates and bug fixes
- :!: XMLRPC is only available for PHP 5.4 and higher due to usage of certain PHP syntax
- 2017-02-19a: fixes installation issue 1852 and media overwrite issue 1853.
- 2017-02-19b: fixes security token 1883 and media manager overwrite issue 1864.
- 2017-02-19c: fixes reflected XSS issue 2061
- 2017-02-19d: fixes sanitation of $language 2080; fixes RSS syntax XSS 2081
- 2017-02-19e: fixes rendering null $language going to GeSHi 2088