6 December 2016
DokuWiki version 2016-06-26a is now available.
Upgrading to DokuWiki 2016-06-26a
DokuWiki 2016-06-26a can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply DokuWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing DokuWiki install to test the 2016-06-26a upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your DokuWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in DokuWiki 2016-06-26a
- New authPDO plugin, authmysql and authpgsql are deprecated :!:
- :!: Access check is performed before pages are shown in sidebars of recent templates. (e.g. dokuwiki, starter, writr)
- PHP 7 compatibility fixes
- Internet Explorers 8 (and older) are no longer supported, workarounds have been removed
- Improvements to the new form class, auto loading of plugin classes and other improvements for plugin developers
- Show size changes in recent changes
- Better RTL (Arabic, Hebrew) support in Mediamanager
- Support for PHP's builtin web server
- Various improvements, language updates and bug fixes
- Hotfix 2016-06-26a: fixes 1616 issue with authad.