21 November 2016
CubeCart version 6.1.0 is now available.
Upgrading to CubeCart 6.1.0
CubeCart 6.1.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply CubeCart updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing CubeCart install to test the 6.1.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your CubeCart installations with Installatron
What's New in CubeCart 6.1.0
- Dashboard notifications for extension updates (see upgrade notes).
- Font Awesome replaced with SVG in Foundation skin for optimisation with smaller page loads (up to 107KB smaller).
- SVG support for logo.
- Redis cache support.
- Automatic admin folder/file renaming on install for improved security (see upgrade notes).
- Automated admin file and folder renaming after auto/forced upgrade based on config values.
- Store email log with preview of rich and plain text version.
- Log retention (default 30 days).
- Reviews can be added via admin control panel.
- "Available for purchase" field added to import tool.
- Free shipping option for coupon codes.
- Smarty template engine updated to 3.1.30.
- Email content and template syntax validation on save.
- Improvements to front end catalogue search for partial word matches.
- Improvements to mail()/SMTP test tool.
- Unsettled orders tab improvements on dashboard for print, bulk print and status change.
- Merchants can now specify featured products.
- Bulk price update tool now includes quantity discounts and product options.
- Bulk product assign to category tool improved.
- Bulk price change tool separated from "assign to category" tool.
- "More" pagination memory on browser back button on front end of "Foundation" skin.
- Improved admin control panel file manager with drag and drop image uploads (powered by DropzoneJS).
- Misc bug fixes and tweaks.