20 January 2017
Contao version 3.5.24 is now available.
Upgrading to Contao 3.5.24
Contao 3.5.24 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Contao updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Contao install to test the 3.5.24 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Contao installations with Installatron
What's New in Contao 3.5.24
This bugfix release fixes the issue with the download elements no longer being editable in the back end, and this bugfix release fixes a problem with handling SVGZ files as well as the download elements problem.
- Fixed: Correctly handle SVGZ files in the file manager (also fixes #8624).
- Fixed: Revert the download element changes (see #8620).
- Version 3.5.23: Fixed: Handle non-numeric values when calculating the image margin (see #8617).
- Version 3.5.23: Fixed: Correctly generate the download elements in the back end (see #8620).
- Version 3.5.22: Fixed: Prevent an endless redirect loop if the page alias is "/" (see #8560).
- Version 3.5.22: Fixed: Correctly parse German dates with two digit years in MooTools (see #8593).
- Version 3.5.22: Fixed: Correctly add new resources to the user/group permissions (see #8583).
- Version 3.5.22: Fixed: Trigger the auto-submit function in the date picker (see #8603).
- Version 3.5.22: Fixed: Call the load callback when loading page/file picker nodes (see #7702).