7 September 2016
Contao version 3.5.16 is now available.
Upgrading to Contao 3.5.16
Contao 3.5.16 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Contao updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Contao install to test the 3.5.16 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Contao installations with Installatron
What's New in Contao 3.5.16
This bugfix release fixes several problems, including issues with the display of repeated events and the simple tokens parser.
- Fixed: Check if a reader page is protected when generating a sitemap (see #8416).
- Fixed: Support all characters but =!<> and whitespace in simple tokens (see #8436).
- Fixed: Check the user's permission when generating links in the picker (see #8407).
- Fixed: Handle forward pages without target in the navigation modules (see #8377).
- Fixed: Stop the event recurrence if the upper boundary is reached (see #8445).
- Fixed: Show upcoming events if the first occurrence is in the past (see #8447).
- Updated: Update MooTools to version 1.5.2.
- Fixed: Provide the same template variables for downloads and enclosures (see #8392).
- Fixed: Handle %n when parsing date formats (see #8411).
- Fixed: Fix the module wizard's accessibility (see #8391).
- Fixed: Correctly initialize TinyMCE in sub-palettes in Firefox (see #3673).
- Fixed: Validate form field names more accurately (see #8403).
- Fixed: Correctly show the ctime, mtime and atime of a folder (see #8408).
- Fixed: Correctly index changed pages (see #8439).
- Fixed: Always store the UUID of an uploaded file (see #8421).