6 October 2016
b2evolution version 6.7.7 is now available.
Upgrading to b2evolution 6.7.7
b2evolution 6.7.7 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply b2evolution updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing b2evolution install to test the 6.7.7 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your b2evolution installations with Installatron
What's New in b2evolution 6.7.7
- Added image styling CSS classes to use in [image:] Short Tag and [inline:] Short Tag.
- In the Tag Cloud widget, it is now possible to select which visibility statuses to look at for generating the list of tags to be shown.
- New Advanced Collection Permission to control who can access the analytics for each collection.
- Option to disable warning screen when switching from Markup to Wysiwyg.
- Removed ability for admins to post public comments on non-public posts.
- Fixed Preview in case block cache is turned on.
- Fixed URLs in notification emails.
- Fixed Google Maps plugin.
- Enhanced display compatibility of the Infodots Plugins? with different skins.
- UI cleanup.
- Security fixes.
- Bug fixes.