Textpattern is an open source blog application. Textpattern was initially released in 2003.
Textpattern is an elegant content management system. Web designers, developers, publishers and bloggers love Textpattern's flexibility and extensibility. Textpattern has a powerful, sophisticated engine that can be infinitely tuned to suit whatever type of web site you can imagine.
- Direct, easy to follow interface
- Standards compliant
- Browser-based organization and upload of files and images
- Articles can be protected with a password
- Unlimited site sections, categories, page layouts and styling
- Browser-based template and CSS editing
- Anti-spam comment system
- Unlimited site authors can be assigned a variety of posting, editing and design privileges
- Human-readable clean URLs help SEO and visitors
- Up-to-the-minute visitor logs
- Wide range of plugins enable additional features
4.5.72014-09-22 (latest version)