Updating Italian Language

Localization SDK and GUI Editor: http://installatron.com/translator
21secolo

Updating Italian Language

Postby 21secolo » Fri May 22, 2009 4:46 am

(sorry for my eng :lol: )
Hi, I need to know how much time must pass for the update of the Italian language pack after we translated all the texts of your http://installatron.com/translator tool for the Italian language pack!
I need this information because I want to pay a guy (he is a professional translator) to translate that pack on all the texts of the Italian language section with your online tool, but I would not like that this work was an unnecessary expense or waiting too long after we've completed 100% of the translation.

tnx a lot for the answer ;)

Phil
Staff

Re: Updating Italian Language

Postby Phil » Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 am

Hi,

Any submitted changes are published within 1 or 2 business days. I just published some Italian locale that was in the queue. An "Installatron Update" will grab the updated locale.

Thanks,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

21secolo

Postby 21secolo » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 am

hi Phil... that's a good notice... in the next few days we start the full translation and we will correct that already exists because there are some errors/mistakes... we will work very accurately.

tnx for support

Luigi

maryafleming

Postby maryafleming » Sat May 14, 2016 3:04 am

To download language packs for Windows 7
Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, in the search box, type Windows Update.
In the list of results, click Windows Update.
Click Check online for updates from Microsoft Update, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
If any updates are found, click Optional updates are available.
Under Windows 7 Language Packs, select only the language pack that you want (installing all of them might take up too much space on your drive).
Click OK, and then click Install updates. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You might have to restart your computer too.

Return to “Languages and Localization”