Normal response time?

For urgent and private issues, open a support ticket instead of posting: https://secure.installatron.com/tickets
Claudine

Normal response time?

Postby Claudine » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:33 pm

What is the usual response time when there is a problem? I created a ticket on 2/6/16, and the last communication from support was on the 11th. It shows "in progress', but I haven't received any additional news or updates. If anything, the problem has gone from bad to worse. I have some VERY upset and mad students and have no idea what to tell them.

leonm

Re: Normal response time?

Postby leonm » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:34 pm

I agree there support is useless, I'm considering dropping this plugin i can't be bothered to wait weeks for them to reply.

Phil
Staff

Postby Phil » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if any issues are outstanding at this time. I believe we've followed up to both.

Thank you,
Phil
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

mr.absinthe

Postby mr.absinthe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:58 pm

We have similar support experiences. The product works well when you have a working configuration, however, as things are updated, Installatron seems to lag behind and when you even provide them help to resolve with a support ticket, they do not seem to care nor do they ever even respond to let you know it is being looked into.

At least after reading the forums, it appears that this is a common theme with them, so we may need to start looking for alternative solutions that actually consistently work and/or at least respond to support requests and provide timely information and updates as when fixes can be expected (and come reasonable close to hitting their ETAs).

aobh

Postby aobh » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 am

I have the exact same problem. Created a ticket beginning of this year and still waiting for it. It's about 2 months. Even post reminders to the ticket. Really bad..

paulsrch

Postby paulsrch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:25 am

Seriously? more than 48 hours to reply to a ticket?

Guys, this is NOT good support.

Friends4U

Postby Friends4U » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:14 pm

48hours?!?

I am waiting from fucking 17th of december!

ZappHost

Postby ZappHost » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:06 am

We would also appreciate an update in ticket #12696948

jialin

Postby jialin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 am

Hello
we also experience that the support response time is lack.
It was also not the first time we experience this...... and we get clients that getting nervous!
Maybe a good idea to stop with Installatron because this response time is a real shame.
Sincerely
Peter

Phil
Staff

Postby Phil » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:10 pm

jialin wrote:Hello
we also experience that the support response time is lack.
It was also not the first time we experience this...... and we get clients that getting nervous!
Maybe a good idea to stop with Installatron because this response time is a real shame.
Sincerely
Peter

A fix for the problem in question was released today. If any issues persist please let us know.

Additional support staff have recently been added to help improve response times, and we're looking to improve support further as we move forward.

Thanks,
Phil
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

Return to “Administrative Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”