Change default app settings (disable clef in WordPress)?

For urgent and private issues, open a support ticket instead of posting: https://secure.installatron.com/tickets
techdruid

Change default app settings (disable clef in WordPress)?

Postby techdruid » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Greetings,

Does anyone have an idea how to change the default settings for the WordPress app install? More than half my customer base would choke trying to figure out how to setup/configure the Clef two-fact authentication plugin. And yet, Installatron has this enabled by default. I'd like to toggle this to NOT setup two-factor authentication by default.

I've had a look a the customization documentation (http://installatron.com/developer/customization), and it does appear to be a great way to install my own security plugins (like Wordfence) by default. But I see no evidence in the documentation that there's a way to change the default install settings that Installatron thinks should be included.

I suppose I may be able to remove the Clef plugin post-install, but that seems counter productive. Especially if users have *chosen* to install it. This solution takes away the choice entirely. But if that is my only choice, then I may be forced to go with it, and possibly just use javascript to hide the install option somehow. That would be so ugly though. :-/

Thanks
Richard

Josh
Staff

Re: Change default app settings (disable clef in WordPress)?

Postby Josh » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:45 am

Greetings,

Clef can be switched off at Installatron Admin > Features > WordPress.

If you have any questions just let us know.

Best regards,
Josh

techdruid

Re: Change default app settings (disable clef in WordPress)?

Postby techdruid » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Josh wrote:Clef can be switched off at Installatron Admin > Features > WordPress.

Thanks Josh. So simple. And I was going through such great and unnecessary lengths to disable it. :-)

Richard

Return to “Administrative Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”