Error when upgrading WordPress site

Regarding problems encountered while using the website owner interface.
jkirker

Error when upgrading WordPress site

Postby jkirker » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 am

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when upgrading WordPress sites from 3.2.1 to 3.3... It is somewhat intermittent but happening more than not.

I'm running Installatron w/ DirectAdmin. I own the servers so I've got the control and abilities to do whatever on the box.

There seems to be no adverse effect on the sites, however if I have my clients start using the plugin, I don't want them to see the errors which will create a support nightmare for me.

Thanks for any feedback and here's the error:

Upgrading: Error: mysql::query(Array ( [0] => UPDATE users SET user_login=? WHERE ID='1' [1] => Array ( [0] => Array ( ) ) [2] => ) ) has failed. host = localhost database = completed_wp username = completed_wp errstr = SELECT user_login FROM users WHERE ID='1' MYSQL ERROR 1146: Table 'completed_wp.users' doesn't existSELECT user_email FROM users WHERE ID='1' MYSQL ERROR 1146: Table 'completed_wp.users' doesn't existSELECT option_value FROM options WHERE option_name='blogname' MYSQL ERROR 1146: Table 'completed_wp.options' doesn't existUPDATE users SET user_login= WHERE ID='1' MYSQL ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ID='1'' at line 1

Phil
Staff

Re: Error when upgrading WordPress site

Postby Phil » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 am

Hello,

We resolved this through a duplicate ticket, however for anyone else that might experience this problem:

The table prefix will need to be corrected. This will require editing the Installatron data file for this install. This file is located at /.installatron/current/, and we're happy to complete this modification for anyone not comfortable editing that file, just open a ticket.

Thank you,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

Return to “Website Owner Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”