installatron wordpress probem i think

Regarding problems encountered while using the website owner interface.
kbos2hm

installatron wordpress probem i think

Postby kbos2hm » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:57 pm

hello everyone first of all my probelm is allso posted at wordpress as well cpanel sent me over to here thanks to them i dont have a full understanding of installatron or how it works tecknickly

You cannot create an event in the past. Please pick a future date for your event. You post has been saved but no event created. Press the browser's back button to go back and edit your post

this is the error message that i am getting off wordpress so being me i went back to an older verion maybee this would fix the problem but it didnt still the same problem does installatron do anything with wordpress when it backs it up change tome stamps or anthing like that the probelm just seemed to occur after the upgrade not before the upgrade but going back i have the same probelm the biggest problem is that there is only one other person with this probelm so im trying to brake things down a bit
i have a bit of a work around for it but its not perfect and doesnt solve the problem has anybody else heard of or seen this problem is it a installatron probelm or wordpress plus what would anybody here suggest what to do :P :P :P
thanks for your time in advance
kevin

kbos2hm

Re: installatron wordpress probem i think

Postby kbos2hm » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm

didnt include my info

i am using cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)
wordpress version 3.0.4

Phil
Staff

Postby Phil » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello,

This error occurs when trying to make a new entry with the current date?

As we haven't heard of this before, I suspect the cause is an extension conflict. Please try to disable all WordPress extensions to rule this out.

If issues persist let us know.

Thank you,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

kbos2hm

Postby kbos2hm » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi the owner of my server has recently stopped using installatron and i have a major problem becuase my backups were made by installatron i cant get to my backups they just dont apear even if they did i would not like to try and install a backup by hand. What has happened is my wordpress has went wrong one of the pluggins has corrupted my blog. The only way i can think of fixing it is to move the posts to another one of my blogs a blank one then unistalling wordpress by hand then reinstalling it with with sofululcios or what ever it is called any body know another way what a nightmare would not be as bad but the frount page is way faulty

Phil
Staff

Postby Phil » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello,

If you're comfortable using phpMyAdmin and the control panel file manager, you could download the Installatron backup, extract the SQL data, and try restoring the corrupt SQL tables through phpMyAdmin.

The easiest solution would be to kindly ask your service provider to reinstate Installatron Plugin, and then use the Installatron Plugin restore feature.

Thank you,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

modeltmedia

Postby modeltmedia » Fri May 01, 2015 3:24 am

I dont know if this is a related issue, but I started a tread on recovery and backup error here. Hope this helps

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32627

Best,

Craig

Return to “Website Owner Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”