Installatron stopped working!

For urgent and private issues, open a support ticket instead of posting: https://secure.installatron.com/tickets
morfargekko

Installatron stopped working!

Postby morfargekko » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:41 am

Hello, today I got a report from one of my clients that Intallatron wasn't working and when I checked there was a message.
Error: Installatron bytecode loader failed. Installatron's Repair Utility may fix this issue.

What to do about this :?:

morfargekko

Re: Installatron stopped working!

Postby morfargekko » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:56 am

I think I found the answer myself. Just updated through "Plugin Manager" and it seams to work now.

Rowan
Staff

Postby Rowan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 am

Any time the server configuration is changed it's worth running Installatron repair/update tool just to make sure everything is relevant for the server.

Rowan.

yazo13

Postby yazo13 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Hello,
I hope you can help me, How do I run the upgrade in the DirectAdmin?, I don't know how run the two commands as ROOT, I have a MAC in case it makes any difference..
Thank you very much. :oops:

Rowan
Staff

Postby Rowan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Hi,

Do you have root login access to your server? That's required in order to upgrade Installatron. You would make an SSH connection to your server (on a PC you'd use something like PuTTY, but there would be something similar for Mac) and then you run the upgrade commands over at the SSH command prompt. If you don't know what any of that means, ask the server administrator to run it for you.

Rowan.

yazo13

Postby yazo13 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Hi,
No I don't think I have access to the server :cry: , I will ask the administrator to do it.
Thank you very much for your quick response.

Return to “Administrative Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”