hey guys, getting this
Installatron Install & Repair Utility,
Rev. 3.0 (2013-02-20)
Internal PHP Binary: /usr/local/bin/php
Detecting supported Fetch drivers...
- Testing System CURL Binary /usr/local/bin/curl... working.
- Testing PHP CURL Extension... working.
Choose a Fetch driver:
 System CURL Binary /usr/local/bin/curl
 PHP CURL Extension
Use:  1
Using:  PHP CURL Extension
Error: Unable to download file.
Installatron was unable to download the remote file `https://data.installatron.com/manifest.md5'.
Make sure this server can connect to at least one of these mirrors:
- dal01.installatron.com (North America)
- dal02.installatron.com (North America)
- nue01.installatron.com (Europe)
- sng01.installatron.com (Asia)
- syd01.installatron.com (Oceania)
This log entry was created for the failure:
2016-03-13T04:20:10+10:00 FAILURE  https://data.installatron.com/manifest.md5 [60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain]
There is a trouble shooting guide http://installatron.com/docs/admin/trou ... ting#nossl however this doesn't give a fix
I'm thinking its todo with Curl functions and that the "--no-check-certificate" no longer exists and the repair tool exits
For urgent and private issues, open a support ticket instead of posting: https://secure.installatron.com/tickets
1 post • Page 1 of 1