[SOLVED]Simple Invoices/Tomato Cart not listed in catalog

For urgent and private issues, open a support ticket instead of posting: https://secure.installatron.com/tickets
HelloWorld

[SOLVED]Simple Invoices/Tomato Cart not listed in catalog

Postby HelloWorld » Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm

I see "Simple Invoices" listed as being installed by Installatron (http://installatron.com/apps/simpleinvoices), and my installation of Installatron is current:

Code: Select all

Installatron Version 6.1.4
Version Available 6.1.4

And yet "Simple Invoices" isn't listed under Applications->Catalogs, even as disabled. This makes me wonder if we're missing any other applications, in addition to why this particular app wouldn't be listed.

I ran the update/repair script, nothing changed. I checked the error logs, and they don't provide much information, other than the following error (that goes back to February):

Code: Select all

/var/installatron/logs/error_log
[22-May-2011 18:34:16] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in /usr/local/installatron/lib/boot.php on line 11232

In /var/installatron/logs/repair_filesystem_log I'm not seeing "Simple Invoices" being downloaded/requested.

Is there a reason it's not being included? Are there others that aren't being included? I don't care one way or the other on this particular script, but it would be nice to know why there's a discrepancy between what we have and what your website says we should have.

We use Softaculous also, but have always given preference to Installatron, since overall your installer (and forum, and support) is a much higher quality.

EDIT: Same thing with "Tomato Cart", it's listed on your site but it's not listed in our catalog anywhere.
Last edited by HelloWorld on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil
Staff

Re: Simple Invoices and Tomato Cart not listed in catalog

Postby Phil » Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Hello,

Simple Invoices is scheduled for release Monday. I believe it's already live at this time, so the next Installatron Update will grab it.

Tomato Cart is scheduled to be available as our next addition, likely within the next week. It shouldn't have been listed on our website yet.

The PHP notice in the error log can safely be ignored. Nonetheless, I've opened an internal ticket so that we address it for the next Installatron release.

Thanks for the continued support. :)

Cheers,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

HelloWorld

Postby HelloWorld » Sun May 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. Good to know I haven't been missing anything :)

I'd much rather enable scripts for clients from Installatron than Softaculous, even if it takes a little longer.

Phil
Staff

Postby Phil » Sun May 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Hello,

We're constantly reviewing web applications for inclusion into Installatron. However, we try to avoid applications that are complicated to use or that are not unique in some aspect; we want to keep the end-user experience as friendly for beginners as possible. That said, if there are any applications you'd love to see sooner than later, we'd love to hear about them.

Cheers,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

Return to “Administrative Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”