Tar.gz driver change

For urgent and private issues, open a support ticket instead of posting: https://secure.installatron.com/tickets
RisenAngel

Tar.gz driver change

Postby RisenAngel » Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Hello Everyone I am having trouble changing my tar.gz libraries. No matter what program I am attempting to install via installatron I get the following error.

Error
wordpress 3.1.2 archive 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Installatron\Data\archives\wordpress.3_1_2.main.tar.gz' extraction failed. Try a different tar.gz driver. (in Administration > Settings > Libraries)

I have tried updating the core and adding php zip extensions and still nothing. Can anyone provide any advice as to how to change what library I'm using?

Phil
Staff

Re: Tar.gz driver change

Postby Phil » Mon May 16, 2011 12:35 am

Hello,

On Windows systems the "tar.gz" libraries should not need to be changed from the default setting.

Reply with the contents of this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Installatron\etc\settings.ini

If you prefer, we'd would be happy to accept server login information to investigate this further. Just open a ticket and include login information.

Thanks,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

RisenAngel

Postby RisenAngel » Mon May 16, 2011 4:58 am

path_gui=C:\Program Files\cPanel\Enkompass\WebInterface\WSOI\frontend\x3\installatron\
path_php=C:\Program Files (x86)\Installatron\lib\php\php.exe
path_php_vhosts=C:\Program Files (x86)\Installatron\lib\php\php.exe
update=edge
fetch=3,C:\Program Files (x86)\Installatron\lib\curl.exe
archive_tar_gz=system,C:\Program Files (x86)\Installatron\lib\bsdtar.exe
archive_zip=php
admin=Admin

Phil
Staff

Postby Phil » Mon May 16, 2011 6:40 am

Hello,

Navigate to Installatron Admin >> Applications >> Dependencies. If the "Archive driver for Tar.gz" has a second option, try selecting it, clicking Save All, and then try a new install.

If that doesn't help, I recommend opening a ticket and providing Enkompass admin login information to help resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
Phil.
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

RisenAngel

Postby RisenAngel » Mon May 16, 2011 7:07 am

There is only one option as far as selecting the tar.gz driver. I will submit a ticket eventhough response come faster through your forums here. I understand this is for user to user support but I'm just stating an observation.

Support ticket submitted.

Return to “Administrative Technical Discussion and Troubleshooting”