single applications

For Installatron Sales: sales@installatron.com
ditlev

single applications

Postby ditlev » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:48 am

Hi,
Two questions:

1) Is it possible to only provide access to SOME applications to SOME clients, ie. not offer all the applications in all cpanel packages?

2) Some of your competitors offers to add scripts at a price pr script - is that something you offer as well? I know you have the DYI thing setup, but if I'd like you guys to do it, would you?

Thanks

Ditlev

Phil
Staff

Re: single applications

Postby Phil » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:50 pm

ditlev wrote:1) Is it possible to only provide access to SOME applications to SOME clients, ie. not offer all the applications in all cpanel packages?

Yes, this is possible. You can create groups of Installatron scripts and assign the groups to your users either by the users' cPanel package or cPanel login.

As a side note, if a reseller is assigned a limited group of scripts, any user the reseller creates will inherently be limited to the scripts the reseller has access to. This also applies to any groups the reseller may create for his or her users; the reseller will only be able to select scripts from within the group the reseller is assigned.

ditlev wrote:2) Some of your competitors offers to add scripts at a price pr script - is that something you offer as well? I know you have the DYI thing setup, but if I'd like you guys to do it, would you?

While at this time we do not offer such a service, we're more than happy assist anyone creating their own installers using our DIY system. Simply create a ticket with us and we'll help with any problems encountered.

Thanks for your interest in Installatron!

Cheers,
Phil
Phillip Stier
Installatron Co-Founder

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”