script in french

Localization SDK and GUI Editor: http://installatron.com/translator
koureissi

script in french

Postby koureissi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:08 pm

Hi
i have installatron on my vps, but all script is in english defaut for installation, i want to know if it's possible to change language defaukt for script in french language and how
thank

Rowan
Staff

Re: script in french

Postby Rowan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:44 am

Hi,

Installatron uses the default language of the control panel user. So if the user has the control panel set to French then Installatron will use its French translation too. Any lines that have not yet been translated to French will appear in English.

If you want to force Installatron to use French, you can find a setting in administration that allows you to set French as the language for Installatron to use.

Cheers,
Rowan.

maryafleming

Re: script in french

Postby maryafleming » Sat May 14, 2016 3:08 am

Language packs enable site owners and site collection administrators to create SharePoint sites and site collections in multiple languages without requiring separate installations of SharePoint 2013. You install language packs, which contain language-specific site templates, on web and application servers. When an administrator creates a site or a site collection that is based on a language-specific site template, the text that appears on the site or the site collection is displayed in the site template's language. Language packs are typically used in multinational deployments where a single server farm supports users in different locations, or when sites and web pages must be duplicated in one or more languages. Custom essay writing service give more details for you.

Return to “Languages and Localization”